Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Generic Nimotop is used to improve symptoms caused by spasms as a result of a brain hemorrhage (ruptured blood vessels). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Generic Nimotop is a calcium channel blocker. Generic Nimotop provides damage control for SAH.
How to take
Take Generic Nimotop exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take it in larger doses or for longer than recommended by your doctor.
Take Generic Nimotop on an empty stomach at least one hour before or two hours after eating.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- fast or slow heart rate; or
- swelling in your ankles or feet.
Common side effects may include:
- nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach;
- headache; or
- mild rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid drinking alcohol while you are taking nimodipine. Alcohol and nimodipine may cause low blood pressure, drowsiness, or dizziness.
Before taking Generic Nimotop, tell your doctor if you have liver disease, low blood pressure, high blood pressure (hypertension) for which you take medicine, or a history of heart problems such as a slow heart rate, congestive heart failure, or heart attack.
Many drugs can interact with Generic Nimotop. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your medications and any you start or stop using during treatment with Generic Nimotop, especially:
- St. John's wort;
- an antibiotic--ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, erythromycin, metronidazole, nafcillin, norfloxacin, tetracycline;
- an antidepressant--desipramine, fluoxetine, sertraline;
- antifungal medication--clotrimazole, fluconazole, voriconazole;
- birth control pills;
- blood pressure medication;
- a diuretic or "water pill";
- heart rhythm medication--amiodarone, dronedarone, lidocaine;
- HIV/AIDS medication--atazanavir, darunavir when given with ritonavir, efavirenz, etravirine, fosamprenavir, nevirapine, ritonavir, saquinavir;
- medicine for narcolepsy--armodafinil, modafinil;
- seizure medication--carbamazepine, fosphenytoin, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone, rufinamide, valproic acid;
- sildenafil (Viaga) and other erectile dysfunction medicines; or
- tuberculosis medications.
This list is not complete and many other drugs can interact with Generic Nimotop.
If you miss a dose of Generic Nimotop, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take two doses at once.
Store Generic Nimotop at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store in the original foil pack away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Nimodipine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
“I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”