Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Generic Frumil treats fluid build-up and swelling caused by congestive heart failure, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease. It is also used in combination with other medicines to treat fluid build-up in the lungs. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Co-amilofruse is a loop diuretic. Loop diuretics make the kidneys eliminate larger amounts of electrolytes (especially sodium and potassium salts) and water than normal (diuretic effect). Loop diuretics are useful for treating many conditions in which salt and water retention (e.g., edema, swelling) is a problem.Co-amilofruse is a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low. Co-amilofruse is used to treat or prevent hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood).
How to take
Take Generic Frumil exactly as directed by your doctor. If you take more than one dose per day, take the last dose before 6pm in the evening.
As well as their useful effects all medicines can cause unwanted side effects. Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if any of the following side effects continue or become troublesome.
- Tummy upset, dry mouth, skin rashes, confusion, nausea (feeling sick), light-headedness, dry mouth, muscle cramps or gout (painful or stiff joints).
Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you experience any hearing problems, buzzing, or ringing in the ears.
Before taking co-amilofruse make sure your doctor or pharmacist knows:
- if you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding
- if you suffer from any liver or kidney problems
- if you suffer from hypotension (low blood pressure), porphyria or diabetes
- if you suffer from prostate problems or have problems urinating (passing water)
- if you suffer from hyperkalaemia (high blood potassium) or any other electrolyte (salt) imbalance in the blood, such as sodium or magnesium
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine
- if you are taking any other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal and complementary medicines
Some medications may interact with Generic Frumil. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (e.g., enalapril), angiotensin II receptor antagonists (e.g., valsartan), cyclosporine, other potassium-sparing diuretics (e.g., aldosterone, triamterene) or potassium supplements because high blood potassium levels may occur and cause listlessness, confusion, abnormal skin sensations of the arms and legs, heaviness of the limbs, slow or irregular heartbeat, or stopping of the heart
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (e.g., indomethacin) because they may decrease Co-amilofruse's effectiveness and increase the risk of kidney problems and high blood potassium levels
- Lithium or quinidine because the risk of their side effects and toxicity may be increased by Co-amilofruse
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Generic Frumilmay interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
If you miss a dose of Generic Frumil, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is after 6pm in the evening skip the missed dose and continue taking it at the usual times. Never take two doses at the same time.
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
“I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”