Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Fluticasone is a steroid. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Fluticasone inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun.
How to take
Use exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
This medication comes with patient instructions for safe and effective use. Follow these directions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Do not use Fluticasone inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. It will not work fast enough. Use only a fast-acting inhalation medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Fluticasone and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- weakness, tired feeling, nausea, vomiting, feeling like you might pass out;
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- signs of infection such as fever, chills, sore throat, ear pain, flu symptoms;
- wheezing or breathing problems after using this medication; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- dryness in your mouth, nose, or throat;
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- stuffy nose, sinus pain, cough; or
- hoarseness or deepened voice.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Call your doctor for preventive treatment if you are exposed to chicken pox or measles. These conditions can be serious or even fatal in people who are using Fluticasone inhalation.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- Generic Imatinib (Generic Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan); or
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), saquinavir (Invirase), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Fluticasone.
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the medicine canister away from high heat, such as open flame or in a car on a hot day. The canister may explode if it gets too hot.
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
“I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”